Shown below are the general qualifications regarding Rotary membership. Before submitting someone for membership, please read these provisions and make sure the proposed applicant satisfies the Rotary membership requirements.
Section 1 – General Qualifications
This club shall be composed of adult persons of good character and good business or professional reputation.
Section 2 – Kinds
This Rotary club shall have three types of membership: Regular, Junior & Corporate
Section 3 – Active
1. This club may elect to active membership for a person who is
- (i) engaged as proprietor partner, corporate officer or manager of any worthy, recognized business or profession; or
- (ii) holding an important position in the executive capacity with discretionary authority in any worthy and recognized business or profession; or
- (iii) acting as the local agent or branch representative of any worthy and recognized business or profession having charge of such agency or branch in an executive capacity.
Revised as of 7 /1/23
- Regular Membership Fees: $370.00 quarterly or $1,480.00 annually
- Junior Membership Fees: (35 and under) $218.75 quarterly or $875.00 annually
- Corporate Membership Fees: $887.50 quarterly or $3,550 annually for four members
Rotary Membership Proposal
Use this form to present a candidate for membership to the Rotary Club of Memphis East. The Membership and Classification committees both must determine nominee’s eligibility before issuing an invitation to membership. Questions concerning the new member process should be directed to Cal Overman, email@example.com, or Joe Doss, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate type of membership: