Servicing Our CommunityRotary's program is to encourage and foster the "Ideal of Service" as a basis of worthy enterprise and in, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- The Development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- High Ethical standards in business and professional men and women united in the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying by each Rotarian of his/her occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- The application of the "Ideal of Service" be every Rotarian to his/her personal, business, and community life;
- he advancement of international understanding, good will, and peace, through a world fellowship of business and professions;
- the recognition of the "Ideal of Service."
Since our founding, We have contributed our dollars to several worthy causes. In addition, individuals contribute generously both financially and with their personal time and talents.
Officers & Directors for the Foundation:John Ueleke, Chairman
King Rogers, Vice Chairman
Alisa Farmer, Treasurer
John Seabold, Secretary
Larry Colbert, Director
Lee Greene, Director
Anne Halloran, Director
Julia San Roman, Director
Mitchael Walker, Director
Robert Morehead, Director
Carolyn Wills, Director
Program PreviewsThere are no current programs. Please check back soon.
Learn About Our Programs
Speaker Gift Sponsor